Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Can anyone help me find Catholic Clothing for AG's?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw the post about those Catholic dolls, and I thought they were SO cute! Especially the clothes! And I was wondering if one of you could help me find like a pleated skirt like that and a cute top for an AG doll? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry...i cant help you, but I would also love an outfit like the ones those dolls were wearing.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.dolluniforms.com/de02003.htm is a good one. They have several styles, and LOTS of plaids--including one JUST like my little cousin's school uniform. My mom and I were thinking about ordering one for her AGOT "Michelle" for Christmas. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member nicolej's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2003
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yes ....
    let me see....
    here you go....
    here's one

  5. #5
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There was a post a week or so ago.

    www.schoolbelles.com

    I don't know if they'll have what you are looking for but it was reasonably priced.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL...it looks like Nicole and I were posting at the same time. Great minds think alike! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also discovered this site that was really cute:

    http://www.famouslyours.com/dolls/dollstyles.htm

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And, if there is a uniform style you wore that is not on Debby's site, email her a picture and she will make one like it. Likewise, if the plaid you wore is not shown, you can send her a piece of an old uniform and she will make the uniform out of it.

    She made a couple of uniforms for my dolls that were different than the styles she has shown on the site, a round-necked bibbed knife-pleated skirt style. She attached the top to the skirt with velcro, so it could be worn either bibbed or with just the skirt.

    Taffy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •